Monday, October 15, 2012

MAN MADE
 I like this picture because there is actually two patterns in it. You initially look at the vertical bars and the pattern that it makes but if you look closer the girls walking up also make a pattern in there matching cheer leading uniforms.I took this by standing next to the gate and taking the photograph from the side of it.

 I chose this picture because i like how the pattern descends downward and how the types of drinks slowly change making a pattern consisting of both repeating buttons, colors, and flavors. I took this by standing above the buttons and pointing the camera downward to take the photo.
 
 NATURAL
 I think this is a strong photo because it its very vibrant and crisp. It shows the repetition of leaves going down the stem into the middle of the plant two by two, one on each side. I also like how much it shows the details in each leaf. I took this by shifting the steam of leaves slightly to one side of the camera and getting slightly below it then pointing the camera up and taking the picture.


I think this photo is strong because it fills the frame and is interesting to look at how different but at the same time similar all of the leafs on the ground are. I took this picture by standing directly above the pile of leaves and pointing the camera downwards and zooming in enough for it to fill the frame. 

IMPROVE
 This picture is kind of boring and unclear. The random twigs in it distract from the actual pattern. It could of been taking at a different angle to make it slightly more interesting and the distracting elements could have been removed from the object.

WELL
 I think this is a good photo because it fills the frame and shows off two separate patterns. The stripped shirt is and obvious automatic pattern while the zipper makes one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment